1. Tell us more about yourself.
Sabine bank dirksen, age 34. I live in Denmark in a small town at the coast called Gilleleje. I sell paint to professionals for a living. I have 2 children, a girl that is 8 and a boy who is 22 months old.
2. Why/How did you decide to start babywearing?
I wanted to babywear with my oldest but never got started. But when our second child came I wanted to, because it makes my day much easier and I love the closeness.
3. Is babywearing a common thing in your country? What do people think about it?
It’s beginning to be common, but some do still think it’sa hippie-thing. But overall people think it is great even the older generation.
4. What is your favorite carrier?
I love my Madalo Ciruelo Cafe in Herringbone Grande, it’s so soft and wq I perfect.
5. Do you have a favorite carry?
Fwcc or a simple ruck.
6. Did you feel any difficulties in your babywearing journey?
7. What advice would you give to new parents?
Just try it. It’s not as difficult as it my look
Thank you! 💛