1. Tell us more about yourself:
Saloni Mittal 🙂 35 yrs old
I have a 2yr 3 mnths old daughter and I am an Anesthetist in the army e I’m from India.
2. Why/How did you decide to start babywearing?
I read about it in the pre-natal period n knew I had to wear her 🙂
3. Is babywearing a common thing in your country? What do people think about it?
Yes BWing is becoming more n more in India but people prefer SSCs more rather than wraps currently..there are wrappers too but lesser in number
4. What is your favorite carrier?
My favorite carrier is a woven wrap 🙂 with Bo slings n Firespiral being my current favs 🙂
5. Do you have a favorite carry?
2-3 fav carries
DHcccb, RBC, Miriam’s Cross carry, pwcc tas, Semi-DH 😉
6. Did you feel any difficulties in your babywearing journey?
Normal leg straightening which all kids do 🙂
7. What advice would you give to new parents?
I tell them to Wear all their babies whichever way they want, I even gifted a woven wrap to my frd wen she had her first 🙂
Thank u ❤️❤️