1. Tell us more about yourself.
Chantal, 35 year old and I live in the Netherlands. I work 10 hours a week cleaning houses of older people. I have a girl she is 6 years and a son almost 2 years.
2. Why/How did you decide to start babywearing?
A friend of mine carried children and I never carried my girl but I tried once with my boy and it’s sooo great to have your child so close to you.
3. Is babywearing a common thing in your country? What do people think about it?
In my country a lot of moms and dads carry their children. Sometimes when people wear a bigger child others don’t understand.
They say she can walk….
4. What is your favorite carrier?
My favorite at the moment is my Pinknova Polaris Jackman wrap.
5. Do you have a favorite carry?
At the moment Double Hammock.
6. Did you feel any difficulties in your babywearing journey?
Wrap my child first was difficult but after a consult it was a lot easier.
7. What advice would you give to new parents?
Advice for new parents, inform yourself. And get good help with carrying your child, use good products.